Sunday 17 December 2006

Mary at Children's Choir Christmas concert


Today Crown Princess Mary was at the Esajas Church in Østervold Sogn, Copenhagen, to attend a Christmas concert by The Children's Choir of the Royal Danish Academy of Music. Mary is the choir's patron which has a broad repertoire from folk songs and hymns to major classical works and new music. The choir tours internationally and records as well as performing on its own or with other musical artists.



All photos by Jens Dige/POLFOTO


DR.dk video clip (1:32)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

would you say princess Mary likes wearing white? She seems to be seen in alot of white or is it just me? She looks great in the white pants and jackets I've seen on her. Love it alot! It's so hard for me to keep my white cloths white even for a bit because I'll have my children drooling or leaving pasta handprints on my cloths. And when you try to wipe it off..the stain just gets bigger and bigger and I'd wish I didn't wear white.

Grace,
NSW and a fan of the colour White.

4:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home