Friday 18 April 2008

Dear reader

It will not have escaped the attention of regular readers that lately we have not been as up to date as we would like. We will be posting to catch up in the next few days and then we will slot posts back into chronological order after there has been a chance to read them.

Many thanks for emails enquiring about the blog and thanks too to our thousands of regular readers who persevere checking the blog for new posts every day. Reader loyalty has taken us well past 2 million visits and 3.5 million page views. As they say on television stations when they lose the transmission: "We are sorry for this interruption...". Thanks as always to the many friends of the blog who help with so many things, including info, links, pics and translations. Happy reading! Although most of you will already know it all, we like to keep the record of events and happenings straight.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We all just glad there's nothing seriously wrong!! We wouldn't want to lose you for any reason!! Thanks for all your hard work, and we will all keep visiting, I'm certain of it.

Leah

7:09 pm  
Blogger Maria said...

Thank you for that post... I was waitig for the royal news from 28 of march and didn't find them here...and I thought this blog discontinued its existence...:( Now I think you'll continue it and everything will be all right... Still waiting for the royal news,
Maria.

7:49 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Det var dejligt - tak.

10:44 am  
Blogger laramie said...

You have been missed! I'm so happy to know you are well and back in business. For all you do, thank you.

12:43 am  
Blogger Lynette said...

I am so glad to see you back. I am a widow with one child, who was born at the same time my husband died and I find your family stories and pictures so refreshing.

2:57 am  
Blogger Lynette said...

Great to see you back again I find the stories and pictures so refreshing!!

2:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home