Thursday 26 October 2006

The Danish Royal Family at Christiansborg gala


The Royal Family has attended a gala dinner with the government, members of parliament and the Danish members of the EU parliament at the home of the Danish Parliament at Christiansborg Palace. Attending are the Queen, Prince Henrik, Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary, Prince Joachim, Princess Benedikte and Princess Alexandra. The gala was festive and lively and the wine was from Prince Henrik's vineyard.



Politiken video clip (1:57)
New! Mary and Frederik join Danish royals at lavish dinner (Hello! magazine)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Thank you, ladies, for more lovely work. I love these photographs, I love that CP Mary is wearing an old frock (I wish my old frocks were even half that good!), and I just love that the Danish Royal Family seems to be showing that families can still work after a divorce. Heaven forbid it ever happen to me, but the inclusion of Alexandra is fabulous.

Cheers,

Carol
Australia

8:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home